I come again in search of fic. I'm looking for any and all BBC Sherlock fics that involve John either being jealous of Irene Adler or actually feeling like their in competition for Sherlock's affections. I would even love Irene being an instigator of a Sherlock/John relationship. I'm looking for Sherlock/John happy endings. Anybody know of any fics that fit these descriptions?
P.S. I'm also still looking for BBC Sherlock fics that have really good Sherlock POV in narration in this post: http://holmes-finders.livejournal.com/
John threatens to have her arrested if she comes near Sherlock again. Anyone remember it?
All I really want right now are any and all fics that contain the following:
1. After Reichenbach, Sherlock returns expecting to deal with a John who has believed him dead all this time. What he receives is a John who is well aware that rumours of his death have been greatly exaggerated. I don't care if he's pissed, resigned, happy. All I want for him to not be surprised. S/J or gen preferred.
2. Something where John believes that Sherlock must prefer Irene. because she's awesome and just as smart as he is, and John can't believe he could possibly compare. My only requirement here is that it ends happily. Gen or S/J preferred here as well.
I'm looking for several things:
1/ fics where John and Sherlock are a couple when they meet The Woman (the BBC!verse one) and John feels threatened, thinks that Sherlock will leave him for her...
2/ fics where John hears what Sherlock said about "love being a dangerous disavantage" (in the 2x01 ep) and thinks that Sherlock will never/doesn't love him like he does. (Sherlock and John are already a couple or John is in love with Sherlock but didn't tell him yet)
3/ fics where John and Sherlock get together but John feels insecure about it because he thinks that Sherlock is too beautiful, too brilliant for him (he feels insecure about his own looks, his intelligence compared to Sherlock, their age gap...)
The longer the better, I love angst as long as there is a happy ending. AU, mpreg, crossover, I'll take it all! (and I do prefer bottom!John but it's just an option)
Thank in advance!
1.) After re-watching the movies I desperately crave fics where Sherlock gets all the love he deserves, because he just breaks my heart. Oh please rec me any and all hurt!/sick!/angsty!/lonely!Sherlock-
2.) Sherlock/John/Irene or Sherlock/John/Mary-fics, because both women rock big time and I adore them. Preferably not so much porn, but more character development/relationship dynamics and plot. ;) The longer the better! As mentioned above I'm very fond of angst, hurt/comfort etc.
1) Are there any good post-Scandal-in-Belgravia John/Sherlock (or gen) fics that don't contain spoilers for the following two episodes? If there are, I'd be eternally grateful for a link! :)
2) Must-read John/Sherlock fics. There's gotta be a ton of those out there, so for now could you point me to the not-too-angsty ones? Thanks muchly! :D
Book and '09 movie 'verse please (haven't seen/read any other adaptations yet, though the Sherlock DVDs are on my Christmas wishlist).
I was just re-watching the 2009 movie and was struck by how awesome and badass all the characters were, and couldn't really decide which I liked best, so I decided OT4 was the best way to go! Unfortunately, the fandom is so massive that it's proving difficult to find such a rare pairing. Do any of you have suggestions?
I'm also looking for Mary/Irene (because that way Holmes and Watson can be together and the awesome ladies get some too!), preferably something where they become awesome con artists together or something, but I'll take anything. Literally.
Thanks so much!
I'm hoping some kind fellow fans can help me out. I'm looking for two fics, one BBC!fic, and one Canon!fic.
1) BBC Sherlock gets invited by Sebastian to their 10th university reunion as some sort of prank. Naturally, Sherlock brings John along. Sexytimes ensue! Features cameo by Irene Adler.
2) Post-Empty House, Sherlock gets called on by his father, who turns out *not* to be an asshole at all, to investigate the matter of the Dutch steamship Friesland. Features some established relationship, but only in the background.
If any of you could help, I'll totally appreciate it! Thanks, in advance!
It also had Irene in as a lounge singer and Moriarty as a mafia boss? Am not sure if it was finished and I lost my link to it.
Any help would be great!